Friday, February 29, 2008

Pseudopod

I'd meant to post about this earlier, but now I can include some more pertinent links!

I re-sold Ice as a podcast to Pseudopod, and it is available here as of today! Check it out, leave them (and me!) comments :)

Pseudopod, Escape Pod, and Drabblecast make up my trio off weekly podcasts, though I am also looking forward to Podcastle when it (finally) gets off the ground in a month or so.

Meanwhile, I should note that I am working on a few pieces at the moment, but that this semester has not been kind to my writing time.

If you came here from Pseudopod, thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

ESH said...

Hi Heather!
It was fun reading your story for Pseudopod. Look forward to working with you again!

Heather Hatch said...

Thanks! I really enjoyed your reading of it :)

Kevin Anderson said...

Hi Heather

Enjoyed your story on pseudopod. Keep it up.